A Commitment to Excellence
Gyan Jyoti Pathsala aims at offering all our students a broad and balanced curriculum that provides rewarding and stimulating activities to prepare them for the best social and cultural life.
Whether it is our books or hands-on training, we make sure each student gets personal attention to cope up and flourish
Parents/ guardians could be the member: for new membership parents/ guardian should paid $100 on nominated account who has authority for annual meeting and eligibility to vote.
- The school will be run by a committee of board and teachers/ volunteers
- Our pathsala will be open every Saturday from 10 am- 12 pm( unless members of the board change the schedule ) at the nominated center.
- Students over 4yrs – 14 yrs can enroll in the class
- The school will run termbase
Parents should pay $100 per term before the term started on nominated account
- Cancelation of enrolment by parents can be made anytime but the fee could not be waived/returned for running term.
- Cancelation of membership could be made in written mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The executive committee has the authority to cancel the membership/ enrolment at particular conditions (as per section).